Referral Programme Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern the Sourceful Referral Programme ("Programme"). By participating in the Programme, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Eligibility: The Programme is open to all Sourceful customers who are in good standing.
- Referral Orders: In order for the referrer to receive credit under the Programme, the referred customer ("Referee") must place an order of at least £250 and must pay by card at checkout. Orders that do not meet these criteria will not qualify for the Programme.
- Referral Code: Referrers will receive a unique referral code. This code may be used by multiple Referees. For each Referee who uses the referrer's code and meets the order criteria, the referrer will receive £100 in Sourceful credit.
- Credit: Sourceful credit earned through the Programme can be applied to any order made by the referrer that is at least £250. This credit is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Programme Duration: The Programme is valid until March 1, 2024. Any referral codes or credit used after this date will not qualify for the Programme.
- Modification and Termination: Sourceful reserves the right to modify any of these Terms, or to suspend or terminate the Programme at any time and for any reason, without prior notice.
- Governing Law: These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales. By participating in the Programme, you confirm that you accept these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not participate in the Programme.